Monarch Behavioral Health is an out-of-network provider. We will provide you with all necessary documentation for you to submit to your insurance carrier to obtain reimbursement. Reimbursement varies among insurance plans. We encourage you to contact your insurance provider/representative to find out your out of network reimbursement.
Choosing your mental health care provider is an important step in moving forward with your life. There are many advantages to choosing an out of network provider.
- Individuals who choose out of network providers often report that they like having more control over their health information and privacy.
- If you choose to pay out of pocket, and not seek reimbursement from your insurance company, we do not have to share your personal information, such as diagnoses, risk factors, and/or goals with your insurance carrier. Third-party payers, including insurance companies, require a diagnosis for reimbursement. Thus, for individuals who are seeking care for issues that are not related to a mental health diagnosis, do not meet full criteria for a mental health diagnosis, are not comfortable with their mental health diagnosis being shared, paying privately is a great option.
- No third-party payers, such as insurance companies, will have access to your diagnosis, session notes, progress, and testing measures or results.
- No information is added to your consumer file at the Medical Information Bureau. More information regarding the Medical Information Bureau can be found at:
- Not having to deal with a third party payer means that you and your clinician may have more time to focus treatment, rather than on the demands or limitations placed on your treatment by an insurance carrier.
- Insurance carriers often place unreasonable limitations on neuropsychological and psychoeducational testing which result in incomplete testing results. By choosing Monarch Behavioral Health, you are ensuring your child or adolescent’s testing is dictated by his or her needs, not limitations placed on procedures by insurance companies.
- Many individuals seeking treatment and/or testing services report higher motivation when engaging in private pay treatment, resulting in quicker therapeutic gains and relief.
Monarch Behavioral Health accepts payment at the time of service. You may choose to use check, cash, VISA, or MASTERCARD. Many individuals choose to utilize Health Savings Accounts (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards for payment.