Monarch Behavioral Health, PLLC is committed to providing resources to the community through public engagement. Helping individuals access information about emotional and behavioral well-being is central to our practice. When asked, we gladly provide informative talks or interviews to increase awareness and engagement in mental health well-being. Our clinicians have presented on a number of topics at seminars and conferences around the world and have made numerous media appearances.
- Positive Parenting: Increasing Harmony at Home
- Childhood Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Technology Use and Children
- ADHD & Learning Disabilities
- Emotional Effects of ADHD
- Preventing Suicide in Teens
- Parenting Anxious Children
- Parenting Strong-Willed Children
- Stress Management
- Gifted Children: Intellect, Emotions, and Socialization
- Insomniacs: Solving Sleep Disruptions
- Motivational Interviewing Training & Strategies
To request personal or professional training sessions or media appearances please contact our front office at 248-220-3332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.